Washington Auto Insurance
All InsureDirect.com Washington Auto insurance rate quotes and all online car insurance products are bound for insurance coverage through our sister insurance agency’s appointment contracts, Combined Insurance Group, Ltd. Free Auto insurance rates in Washington quotes provided both online and through our Washington Auto Insurance Toll-Free Insurance Quote Hot-Line.
From our city’s proud place as the State Capital, to the shore,’ InsureDirect is there for you, providing the insurance you need at low rates.
INSTANT COVERAGE & NO FAXING NEEDED –
ACCIDENTS, TICKETS, DUI, SUSPENDED /FOREIGN LICENSE AS LOW AS $33.20 DOWN PAYMENT
WASHINGTON AUTO INSURANCE RATES
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and all Debit Cards. If you don’t have a Credit or Debit Card, you can go to your closest Walmart Location and send a payment via MoneyGram.
Updated (6/24/2012): The mandatory auto insurance law in Washington requires anyone who drives a vehicle within the state to carry at least the liability insurance.
Washington liability insurance requirements for cars start at 25/50/10.
This means you must have Washington auto insurance in the amount of $25,000 coverage for bodily injury liability per person and $50,000 coverage for bodily injury liability total per accident.
You are also required to carry at least $10,000 coverage for property damage liability total.
If the damage to either people injured or auto damage/destruction exceeds these limits, you will be responsible for the difference.
Due to that fact, we urge you to consider getting more coverage than the bare minimum when buying Washington auto insurance.
Other auto insurance coverage available within the state of Washington but not required are the following:
• Personal Injury Protection – provides coverage in limited amount for the policyholder’s medical and hospitalization expenses, income loss, or funeral expense;
• Medical Payments – provides coverage in limited amount for medical or funeral expenses;
• Collision Coverage – provides coverage to your car’s damages that is caused by collision accidents;
• Comprehensive Coverage provides coverage to your car’s damages as a result of an accident which is not caused by a collision;
• Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury – provides bodily injury coverage on the policy holder in the event that the accident is caused by an uninsured/underinsured motorist;
• Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Property Damage – provides coverage to the insured vehicle against damages caused by an uninsured/underinsured motorist;
• Emergency Road Service – provides cover for towing services in the event of car breakdown.
• Car Rental Expense – provides cover on car rental expenses in the event that your insured vehicle is not serviceable as caused by an accident;
• Death, dismemberment and loss of sight – provide coverage to death and certain injuries obtained by people included in your policy from an accident involving your insured vehicle.
• GAP Coverage – in the event that the insured car is being financed and had suffered a total loss, this coverage will pay the amount difference between the current market value of the car and the amount the policyholder still owes the lender; and
• Custom Equipment Coverage – provides coverage to customized equipment in your vehicle.
To know more about Washington auto insurance, you may call InsureDirect.com at toll free number (800) 807-0762.